Over 90 years Removals and Storage Services in Beckenham London
Removals Company Beckenham
F Smith and son have been moving individuals and families to and from Beckenham for over 90 years, experienced in delivering furniture to the many notable buildings, roads and areas within Beckenham. If you are moving to Beckenham for the first time or just moving round the corner within Beckenham, F Smith and son are one of the most trusted and oldest removals firms in the area.
If you looking for a professional removals in Beckenham then call F Smith & Son for a competitive quote for your move. We specialise in Local, Nationwide, European and Worldwide removals as well as export packing, office removals and containerised secure storage
Quality removals in Beckenham Junction, Clock House, Birkbeck, New Beckenham, Ravensbourne, Kent House, Elmers End, Eden Park and Beckenham Hill
Moving house with dogs? then it’s worth reading this fantastic article from Your Dog Advisor
We can handle all aspects of moving services, Order and pay for packing boxes, Piano Removals, Difficult Access, specialist packing services for fragile items & Antiques.
Speak to Our Team Now
If you need more help and advice try our
Important Factors When Moving House in London
Are you moving your home to London? If so, consider these important factors to help you navigate the busy world of London removals.
The Basic Level of our Beckenham House Removal Service
Looking For A Specialist Moving Service?
F Smith and Son Removals & Storage have the right equipment for the right job, offering various specialist removal services for your Beckenham move:-
We are able to offer a range of services to complement our basic home removal service in Beckenham. These start with the supply of a wide variety of packing materials should you wish to pack up your own goods.
Alternatively we offer a well priced professional packing service where our team will come to your property to prepare your goods for removal. This can be a full or part packing service and is usually carried out the day before your moving day.
We are even able to offer an unpacking service if you just don’t have the time to do this yourself. Our team will make you feel right at home and will get you and your family settled into your new home quickly. In this day and age, it is most common for clients to take us up on our full professional packing service, allowing them to spend valuable time with their family whilst we do all of the leg work.
How to Book your Beckenham House Move
At F Smith & Son, we recommend starting the booking process as early as possible. This often means we can provide a removals quote before the customer has a confirmed moving date. As soon as the date is confirmed, we can finalise the agreement and the customer can relax in the knowledge that we will arrive and carry out the work as scheduled.
Living in Beckenham BR3 - Area Guide
Beckenham boasts a range of educational options for families:
- Langley Park School for Boys: Well-regarded secondary school.
- Langley Park School for Girls: Highly rated girls’ secondary school.
- Balgowan Primary School: Popular primary school with a strong reputation.
Beckenham provides various transportation options for commuting in and around London:
- Train: Direct trains to London Bridge, Victoria, and Charing Cross.
- Tram: Tramlink services connecting to Croydon and Wimbledon.
- Bus: Extensive bus network serving local and nearby areas.
There’s no shortage of activities to enjoy in Beckenham:
- Kelsey Park: Beautiful park with a lake, gardens, and playgrounds.
- Beckenham Place Park: Large green space offering golf, walking trails, and a mansion.
- Beckenham Theatre: Community theater hosting a variety of performances.
Beckenham offers a mix of property types suitable for different preferences:
- Victorian and Edwardian Houses: Characterful period homes with features like bay windows and high ceilings.
- Semi-Detached Houses: Popular family homes with gardens.
- Apartments: Ranging from purpose-built flats to conversions.
Property Prices (as of August 2023):
Please note that property prices can vary based on market conditions:
- Victorian and Edwardian Houses: £500,000 – £1.5 million
- Semi-Detached Houses: £400,000 – £1.2 million
- Apartments: £250,000 – £700,000
Rental Prices (as of August 2023):
Rental costs can fluctuate based on property size and location:
- 1-bedroom apartment: £900 – £1,500 per month
- 2-bedroom house: £1,300 – £2,000 per month
- 3-bedroom house: £1,800 – £2,800 per month
For the most up-to-date property prices and rental rates, it’s recommended to consult local estate agents and property websites to get accurate information.
we offer a well priced professional packing service where our team will come to your property to prepare your goods for removal. This can be a full or part ( fragiles only ) packing service
Not Available For A Site Visit? Try Our Video Survey
We can provide high quality, professional video surveys. These surveys will still be conducted by our experienced removal and storage surveyors, however, they will be conducted at arm’s length by video survey technology. Our video estimators are available:
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 13:00