Over 90 years Removals and Storage Services in Dulwich London
Removals Company Dulwich
F Smith and son have been moving individuals and families to and from Dulwich for over 75 years, experienced in delivering furniture to the many notable buildings, roads and areas within Dulwich. If you are moving to Dulwich for the first time or just moving round the corner within Dulwich, F Smith and son are one of the most trusted and oldest removals firms in the area.
If you are moving in Dulwich then contact F Smith & Son for a competitive quote for your relocation. We specialise in Local, Nationwide, European and Worldwide removals as well as export packing and containerised furniture storage.
We can handle all aspects of moving services, Piano Moving, Difficult Access, specialist packing for fragile items & Antiques.
Important Factors When Moving House in London
Are you moving your home to London? If so, consider these important factors to help you navigate the busy world of London removals.
The basic level of house removal service Dulwich offered
Looking For A Specialist Moving Service?
F Smith and Son Removals & Storage have the right equipment for the right job, offering various specialist removal services for your Dulwich move:-
We are able to offer a range of services to complement our basic home removal service in Dulwich. These start with the supply of a wide variety of packing materials should you wish to pack up your own goods.
Alternatively we offer a well priced professional packing service where our team will come to your property to prepare your goods for removal. This can be a full or part packing service and is usually carried out the day before your moving day.
We are even able to offer an unpacking service if you just don’t have the time to do this yourself. Our team will make you feel right at home and will get you and your family settled into your new home quickly. In this day and age, it is most common for clients to take us up on our full professional packing service, allowing them to spend valuable time with their family whilst we do all of the leg work.
Living in Dulwich - Area Guide
There are a number of recognised districts in Dulwich:
- Dulwich Village which includes the traditional village centre
- East Dulwich which bounds Peckham at Peckham Rye is a separate centre – not just the eastern end of Dulwich – with its own distinct character.
- West Dulwich which is a mainly residential area bordering West Norwood and Tulse Hill.
Dulwich Village contains the original shopping street and still contains nearly all of its original 18th and 19th century buildings. It remains very uncommercialised and is a conservation zone. The village borders on Dulwich Park, where the Dulwich Horse and Motor Show is held every year .
Dulwich still consists of many Grand houses and gardens:
- Belair House on the boundary between West Dulwich and Dulwich itself,
- Bell House in College Road
- The Crown and Greyhound public house is in Dulwich Village
- One of the most notable homes was Crossways, 1 Dulwich Village
- Dulwich Park was opened in 1890. It was formerly farmland, part of the Court Farm, and now offers duck and rowing ponds, children’s play area, bowling green, tennis court, bridle path for horse-riding, and café.
- Dulwich Hospital in East Dulwich. In 1964, the hospital was aligned with King’s College Hospital on Denmark Hill.
we offer a well priced professional packing service where our team will come to your property to prepare your goods for removal. This can be a full or part ( fragiles only ) packing service
Not Available For A Site Visit? Try Our Video Survey
We can provide high quality, professional video surveys. These surveys will still be conducted by our experienced removal and storage surveyors, however, they will be conducted at arm’s length by video survey technology. Our video estimators are available:
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 13:00