Helping You Move To or From any Property in Dulwich
[caption id="attachment_1047" align="alignleft" width="300"]
Property in Dulwich[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1048" align="alignleft" width="300"]
Living in Dulwich
is in south London, England. Run by two London Bouroughs is mostly, the London Borough of Southwark
with parts in the London Borough of Lambeth
There are a number of recognised districts in Dulwich:
- Dulwich Village which includes the traditional village centre
- East Dulwich which bounds Peckham at Peckham Rye is a separate centre - not just the eastern end of Dulwich - with its own distinct character.
- West Dulwich which is a mainly residential area bordering West Norwood and Tulse Hill.
Dulwich Village contains the original shopping street and still contains nearly all of its original 18th and 19th century buildings. It remains very uncommercialised and is a conservation zone. The village borders on Dulwich Park, where the Dulwich Horse and Motor Show is held every year .
Dulwich still consists of many Grand houses and gardens:
- Belair House on the boundary between West Dulwich and Dulwich itself,
- Bell House in College Road
- The Crown and Greyhound public house is in Dulwich Village
- One of the most notable homes was Crossways, 1 Dulwich Village
- Dulwich Park was opened in 1890. It was formerly farmland, part of the Court Farm, and now offers duck and rowing ponds, children's play area, bowling green, tennis court, bridle path for horse-riding, and café.
- Dulwich Hospital in East Dulwich. In 1964, the hospital was aligned with King's College Hospital on Denmark Hill.
Many notable people have lived in Dulwich
and many still choose to live in this little oasis village surrounded by London city life
Removal Company for Dulwich for over 75 Years
F Smith and son
have been moving individuals and families to and from Dulwich for over 75 years, experienced in delivering furniture to the many notable buildings, roads and areas within Dulwich. If you are moving to Dulwich for the first time or just moving round the corner within Dulwich, F Smith and son are one of the most trusted and oldest removals firms in the area.
If you are moving in Dulwich
then contact F Smith & Son for a competitive quote for your relocation. We specialise in Local, Nationwide
removals as well as export packing and containerised furniture storage
We can handle all aspects of moving services, Piano Moving, Difficult Access, specialist packing for fragile items & Antiques. If you need more help and advice try our FAQ page
or get some packing hints and tips
Proud members of The British Association Of Removers and certainly one of the more accreditted removals companies in Dulwich London.
Call Now on 020 8688 7063 or complete our online quotation form available here https://www.fsmithandson.co.uk/get-a-quote/