At F Smith & Son, we are passionate about delivering a 1st class service to our clients. Whether your business employs 10 personnel or 1000, your business will receive an equally high level of service from us.
We at F Smith & Son have been trading for over 75 years, giving us the wealth of knowledge that is required for a successful and professional removals company. We have been refining our removal techniques through experience, training and the use of modern equipment to enable us to meet the high standards that we set.
We understand the key requirements of a business when considering an office move; Zero Downtime, Minimal disruption and providing Economical and Environmentally friendly solutions. Adhering to these rules is our secret to executing successful office relocations for our clients.
The basic level of relocation service offered by F Smith & Son includes:
- Weekly hire of crates for our clients to pack their contents ready for removal (if required)
- Protection of floors and lifts (where applicable)
- Supply of dedicated relocation teams with specialised vehicles
- Air ride suspension on selected vehicles to safely move IT equipment
- Tail lifts available on selected vehicles
- Collection of goods from your current property
- Delivery of goods to your new property
- Placing of goods into the correct locations as directed by you (the client)
We are able to offer a wide range of services to complement our basic relocation service.
- Project Management – ensuring the work is carried out in accordance with your timing requirements
- Shredding of confidential paperwork
- Crate Hire (standard open crates, lidded security crates, IT crates)
- Packing & Unpacking of Files and/or IT equipment
- IT decommissioning / Re-commissioning
- Disassembly / Re-assembly of furniture
- Furniture supply and office planning services
- Porter assistance for small ‘client managed’ moves
- Records Management (see our RMS page)
- Unwanted furniture recycling or resale (99% of all furniture diverted away from Landfill.
- Short / long term Storage of office equipment (in-house storage facilities)
Depending on the complexity of your relocation, our team will constitute a designated move manager, site foreman and highly trained operatives allowing us to quickly and easily communicate your business requirements and efficiently carry out the work.
Working close together with our professional
operatives, your move manager will guide the
relocation according to the plan outlined at
the start and ensure that all milestones are
delivered and reported on.
F Smith & Son continues to deliver on all levels for clients and now is your turn to
experience our number 1 service.
Our trained surveyors will attend your offices at a mutually convenient time and
assess the level of work required. Based on our experience carrying out office
relocations, we will talk you through what we believe to be the optimal process
to carry out your relocation. Each schedule is tailor made and will take into
account any key requirements that your business has, falling in line with your
overall project plan.
We provide free removal quotations within the Greater London, Surrey and Kent
areas, giving you the chance to meet our representative and get a feel for how
we operate. This survey allows us time to evaluate all of your requirements
and generate an accurate quotation.
We understand that it is not always possible for
clients to be available for us to call on them.
This is why we have the option for you to receive an
Estimate simply by completing our online inventory.
However we must bring to your attention that it is
very difficult for removals to be correctly gauged
by submission of an online form internet or by phone.
We advise that you be as accurate as you can when completing this inventory and only use this as a guide when budgeting or comparing prices.